Monday, November 8, 2010

Sleep Bratting


We've all heard of sleep talking and sleep walking. But wouldn't it be strange if some mischievous girl were to start being defiant in her sleep? I experienced this a few nights ago, when I woke myself up in the middle of the night saying an angry “no!” In response to what, I'm not sure. I must have been dreaming about something horribly unfair being done to me, though. :-)

This entry won't be very long, as I have a lot of reading to get done. I do have a few exciting, spanking related things coming up, though. My next shoot with Realspankings is this Thursday.

Also, I had mentioned a while ago, before Shadow Lane, that I would be doing an interview with Richard Windsor. That didn't end up happening in Vegas because of our busy schedules, so we decided to do it a little different way. That will be up soon and I will post the link to it then.

I hope everyone is enjoying their week! I can't believe it's already November and getting dark at 5 pm. It may be helpful for the farmers, but I like it to still be light as I'm coming home from my day. Hmph!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had dreams where I'm sleep topping. Or if I do have them, that I remembered them. Dreams can be so cool, but I tend not to remember them. But if I was sleep spanking, I'm sure I wouldn't forget it.

    Enjoy your reading, Sophie. I'm eager to read your interview.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett-
    You know, I've had a lot of spanking dreams in my life, but I've always had bad luck in that I wake up right before the good part! And you'll be seeing my interview, it's recorded on video. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should do a sleep bratting video, maybe with a dream spanking scene! And hey, do a blog about the Richard Windsor interview video, with a link to it! Don't procrastinate, now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, seems to me if Danny told you not to procrastinate, it'd become an urgent priority.

    Well, when you get around to blogging about the interview video, please blog about the Thursday shoot, too. Betty posted 3 stills on the World Spanking Forum, and (as always) you look impossibly cute and desirable in all of them. And, to paraphrase my comment on WSF, I don't see how anyone can smile within an hour after shooting a school swats, unless it's actually a grimace that merely looks like a smile.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie cute photo of you resting nice posting sleep spanking waking up with a tingly bottie ,look forward to your next vid ,enjoyed your interview with Danny and your spanking ,love and spanks ,from tim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danny-
    You're right, I need to get on that!

    Michael-
    It's good to see you commenting again! I missed your input. ;-) Unfortunately, my blog has kind of been placed on the back burner these last few weeks, which I thought might happen as I approached finals.

    I will get that post up, though, and talk about my shoot. Glad you liked the pics! And are you really surprised that I was smiling after getting paddled?

    Tim-
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete