Monday, November 1, 2010

Tricks and Treats


Well, another Halloween has come and gone. I remember being so excited for this holiday growing up. I would pick out my costume months in advance, go to class parties, trick-or-treat for hours.

I even remember sneaking into my older sister's room one night to steal some of her candy stash (I always ate mine faster than she did).

This year wasn't quite as exciting, but I still managed to have some fun. Danny and I went to a kinky Halloween party Friday night, and I got a nice, hard belting that I still have a tiny bruise from. I'd really been craving a hard spanking all week (school has been stressful!) and so it felt good to fall asleep with a warm bottom that night.

Yesterday, I had a scary movie night with some friends and watched The Fog and Quarantine. The latter was the scariest and I actually had trouble sleeping! I don't know why I torture myself with scary movies, but I love when I can find a good one. Any recommendations?

On a different note, my friend Henry Higgins visited again a little while ago, and we had fun with some role play spankings. He brought me a genuine British school uniform and I got to feel the slipper for the first time. It really stings! I was very red and sore by the end.
I hope everyone had a safe and slightly scandalous weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, we had quite a Halloween Party... what a nice place. And good drinks! Love that picture, you know.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture, Sophie. Did anyone ever tell you that you look cute like that. I'm presuming that's you in the picture, which is probably by Henry Higgins. He is known for liking to photograph his "victims".

    And for no good reason I find myself wondering whether it was ever done in the olden days to use makeup to simulate the effects of a spanking on a girl's bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny-
    Thanks! It was a fun time, as always. :-)

    Karl-
    Yes, that is me in the picture, and it was taken by Henry Higgins. I'd always heard about the makeup simulation for spanking photographs, and I always thought that was such a shame. Just spank for real! It's much more fun that way for everyone involved. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie look forward to your next vids at Real spankings and rsi ,love and spanks ,tim xxx

    ReplyDelete