Sunday, October 3, 2010

Just Another Sunday- And Pictures!

There isn't anything new or exciting going on here, but I thought I'd blog seeing as I've finished all of my homework for the day (Oh yeah, and I'm supposed to blog once a week, according to my rules!). As I'm sure all bloggers know, it is sometimes a struggle to come up with something to write about when you're just going through the daily grind. Of course, I wish I had some really mind blowing event to tell you about.

Note to self: do more mind blowing things for the sake of your blog.

Do any of you have something you'd like me to write about? I know Michael requested that I write about my latest shoot in the new studio.

I always have a great time shooting with RS, but this time was especially fun because I got to mix things up a little bit. The studio is a mansion with an outdoor pool, jacuzzi, and some tree-covered acreage. All of this creates amazing shoot opportunities!

I have to admit, I found myself a little disoriented in the new space. I had just gotten used to the old, factory-style studio (which I constantly got lost in) and now I was navigating my way through room after room, trying to find the set I was shooting on.

The first shoot we did was very true to my real life: I fell asleep while studying and was awoken by Mr. M, who proceeded to strap me (rude awakening!).
While the strapping wasn't overly hard, it caused a tiny abrasion on one of my cheeks and bled a little bit. It happens, and I wasn't worried, but the crew decided to do my second scene over clothes. It was an old fashioned caning where I received a dozen strokes over my skirt. That was the first time I had been caned over clothes, and it was definitely a different sensation. Less sting, more thud.

In the third scene, I got to dress as a french maid and go outside to pick a switch (a fetish of mine, so it made me happy). The maid outfit was left over from a feature film that RS did a while back, called Maid For Punishment.

Also, Danny and I have been filming a lot of great content lately for Clips4Sale. Our latest vids include a good girl spanking and a double daughter spanking we filmed in Vegas. Trailers on Spankingtube!

6 comments:

  1. "There isn't anything new or exciting going on"? Awww, Sophie -- just being YOU is exciting, but it's probably hard for you to see it, from the inside.

    "do more mind blowing things for the sake of your blog" -- hmm, better watch out; depending on the activity, the blowing of your mind could lead to the spanking of your bottom.

    (Speaking of which, if you didn't get spanked for that "hearing voices" comment on the previous post, Danny is getting lazy.)

    In case you didn't notice, my comment on the WSF, when Betty posted the preview of your "fell asleep" scene, was that instead of "you snooze, you lose," it was "you snooze, you bruise." Little did I know that you didn't just bruise, you bled. I hope your bottom is not developing a soft spot. Some people who play a lot develop places that never quite heal, or that break open easily. They can be a real nuisance. So, please take care of that, as best you can.

    We can all join in wishing the Search function on SpankingTube worked better. You did the best you could, linking to the results page for a search for Sophie Gray. I HOPE it includes all of yours. I know for sure it includes several that are not yours -- anything with Sophie OR Gray, apparently.

    The Good Girl clip is very nice, especially as it enables me to see a demonstration of exactly the OTK position you explained to me at the party. I'll always wonder whether, given the opportunity, I could produce the desired result of that position. ;-)

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! Very lovely.

    More to write about... hmmm, I suggest writing about favorite spanking scenes, real ones from experience and fantasy ones for future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie, you are just the bee's knees, and other effusive metaphors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael-

    I'm glad you think being me is exciting! I'll try not to get in too much trouble as I go on my escapades.

    Unfortunately, I won't be getting out a blog entry today, I had someone visiting this weekend and am just now getting to my computer. There is homework to be done! I do hope to get one up soon.

    Danny-

    Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, homework... just a reminder, start making those discipline diary entries...

    Your D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You, in that maid video, were the prettiest girl in a spanking scene that I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete