Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Age Old Question

There are a few questions I get asked repeatedly by people who write to me, message me, etc. One of the more recent ones is “How long do you plan on being a spanking model?” Often times, I'll get comments on how young I am and asked if I was spanked when I was a child. It got me thinking about the age factor and just how it plays into this kink of ours.

I've heard from several people that in the spanking video business, a woman can only model as a bottom until a certain age before she has to start topping. I don't like that idea. I don't have anything against female tops, but I'm certainly not one of them. It's unfortunate that there's an age limit of female bottoms in videos, but it's not realistic in the real world. I know that when I'm ninety years old, I'll still have the desire to be spanked. Hopefully I can find some willing gentleman then, but we'll see. Speaking of gentleman, how unfair is it that they're still in their spanking prime much later in life? Such injustice in this world.

Anyway, back to the present. It's a week after the start of my discipline diary, and I've been doing pretty well. Not perfect, though, and I didn't follow every rule completely. Danny and I sat down yesterday to go over my list, and I was punished for not completing all of it. How was I punished, you may ask? Well, we decided to turn the camera on during our discussion, so you can see it at our Clips4Sale store. There should be a preview posted soon on Spankingtube as well.

Here's me being in a less remorseful mood after my spanking when Danny was trying to take my picture. :-)

My most recent shoot with RealSpankings was a lot of fun, and I got to see their beautiful new studio, a lovely mansion with an outdoor pool and lots of acreage for outdoor shoots! I got to play a schoolgirl and a naughty french maid who is made to cut a switch from outside. I'll write more on that, and more Clips4Sale updates in another post.

Hope everyone had a spanktastic weekend! Oh, by the way. . . I love getting comments, just so everyone knows. :-)

6 comments:

  1. Drat, I just lost the first attempt at this comment because it exceeded the size limit. So I expect this will be in two parts.

    Regarding the age issue, Erica Scott is Exhibit One for both sides. She reports having been turned down for shoots due to her age (though it's hard for me to imagine anyone being so dense), yet she is still clearly at the very top of her game (and that's a high top) when she does get shoots.

    A recurring topic on the WSF forum (and probably elsewhere) is a desire for more mature spankees, the usual reason being that a more mature woman experiences a greater loss of dignity/greater outrage over being subjected to a "childish" punishment. So the demand may be out there; it may merely need a content provider to perceive and fulfill it.

    Then there's the woman, who must be in her 60s and may be over 70, who consistently attends the Shadow Lane events. I've seen her spanked; her bottom is not wrinkled (except for the one wrinkle down the middle that we all have), and she can take a heck of a swat. I think she is probably a worthy role model for us all, whichever end of the implement we prefer to be on.

    Although many spankees find as they progress through their life in spanking that they like to top, or at least don't dislike it, and although many spankees say that former spankees make the best spankers (the usual reason being "they know what it feels like"), if you don't want to top, I hope you won't try to force yourself, just because someone else wants you to.

    I watched the Spanking Tube sample, and that seems like a lot of spanking for such a short, seemingly easy list. I trust Danny too much to suspect that he increased the spanking to make a better video -- that would violate the integrity of the DD process. He must have just wanted you to take the goals seriously.

    BTW, how can a man with what, a 32 inch waist have what appears to be a 48 inch long belt? I guess it's just for spanking, not for holding up his pants.

    I wish you better luck next time with the DD list. I know you'll get spanked anyway -- for content for Clips4Sale, or because Danny enjoys it, or because you enjoy it. But you made that list because you wanted to attain the goals, not to generate excuses for spanking, so I hope you attain the goals.

    I assume there was an additional penalty for flipping him the bird? Such conduct from a respectable young woman who will soon be a role model for our youth! I am shocked. Personally I'd have given you more spanking for that than the entire DD list, even if you missed every item.

    I look forward to your report on your first shoot at the new AEG studio.

    Yikes, I really am long winded. I wonder if TWO posts will hold all this?

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie, you know where I stand on this age issue -- I've talked it to death. :-) So I won't belabor it once again here. All I will say to you is, if you don't want to top, then please, please DON'T. It should never be something you feel like you have to do; if you are curious and want to, that's another story. But be true to yourself, always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Erica, that's "be true to your top," remember?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael-
    I like your long winded posts! The reason the SpankingTube clip seems like a lot of spanking is because we took out all of the discussion for the trailer and pieced together all of the spanking action. It really wasn't a lot when it was so spread out.

    And yes, that belt was definitely not for holding his pants up! I believe its purpose was to make me miserable, actually.

    I am trying hard this week to keep to my list of rules, and you're right, I genuinely need and want to stick to them, and I won't be breaking them for the sake of getting a spanking. I can instigate that in many other ways. :-)

    Erica-

    I understand now how it's easy to be pressured into doing things you aren't comfortable with in the spanking world, but it feels much more natural to stick with what I know I like and want. :-)

    Danny-

    Who are you talking to? I don't see anyone named Erica here. As long as you're visiting the doctor for your bacon veins, you may want to tell him about this too. Hearing voices just isn't healthy.

    But thanks for commenting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie i saw you spanking anoher young girl spankee otk at real spankings another on a vid you and you did well and she spanked your botty too nice ,love and spanks from tim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the questions you listed at the beginning.
    Were you spanked as a child?
    Keep being a bottom for as long as you like. I certainly don't want to see you topping, but that's just a personal preference.

    ReplyDelete