Monday, October 25, 2010

The Matter at Hand


First of all, thank you to everyone who participated in LOL Day! The comments made my day a lot better. :-) Now, onto that matter. . .

Being human means that we are inherently attracted to certain features on other humans. We notice nice smiles, good hair, smooth skin, and body shape. One psychological study found that a symmetrical face was the most appealing even to young infants, who would focus their gaze on the symmetrical picture for seconds longer than those that were less balanced.

With all of the attractive features to choose from, some people may find it hard to believe that the thing I notice first and am drawn to are large, masculine hands.

There's just something about them. I think about what they can do: hold me tight, make me feel safe, fix things around the house, play music, operate machines, give a firm handshake, or hold me down during a firm spanking.

I've been guilty of checking out the hands of my male classmates during lectures, and if I like what I see, I'm more likely to talk to them or send them a smile.

It may be strange, or picky, but it's a fact. Do any of you have a similar attraction, or something uniquely different?
Let's see a show of hands! What a nice show that would be. :-)

9 comments:

  1. You have some lucky male classmates, Sophie. :)

    I have an attraction to many human features (possessed by females). As a spanko, there's the obligatory love of the butt. What makes less sense is that somewhere in adulthood I discovered I loved the sight of a girl's feet. Don't know where that came from exactly, but I think my wife had something to do with it. Mostly, though, I'm attracted to the sum of parts rather than one feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I can classify it as a "part" per say, but I love those smiles that light up a girl's entire face. You know, more than just upturned corners of the mouth: when her eyes, cheeks, mouth and everything else are expressing the smile.

    And, of course, backsides. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eyes... Hands... Arms...

    You know what, Sophie?

    Man. That's it. I'm attracted to all things M-A-N...

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love about a man's hands? (shiver) They touch and tease, chastise and caress, please and punish.

    And they look sooooo hot cupped around a woman's backside. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brett-
    I've always found it interesting that spankos often find another feature even more attractive than the obligatory parts. ;-)I definitely agree about the sum o f all the parts being more important, though.

    Chris-
    Aww. Those smiles are a great feature, on men and women alike.

    Ella-
    Ha! I feel ya there. ;-)

    Erica-
    Mmm, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even before we started this lifestyle I was attracted to eyes and hands as starting points for the whole package.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne-
    Oh, yes, eyes! Nothing like a soft look hardening into a stern gaze. *melts*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sophie... some interesting 'Hand' facts to digest..."The average length of an adult male hand is 189 mm, while the average length of an adult female hand is 172 mm. The average hand breadth for adult males and females is 84 and 74 mm respectively"
    ....Might be useful 'spanking' information for the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sophie, I'm also a hands girl! I've always been attracted to large, masculine hands as well. Even before I'd identified my spanking needs/desires.

    ReplyDelete