Monday, September 13, 2010

More Tidbits

I know, all this Shadow Lane talk is probably getting old, but I forgot to mention a few things:

Last Monday, when we were still in Vegas, Danny and I met up with Kyle and Kat to do some videos for Clips4Sale. We all had a great time and got some excellent footage with lots of variety: Danny and Kyle spanking Kat and I, and Paul (the wonderful host of many a SL suite party) spanking me.

Speaking of that last one, Kyle just posted it on Spankingtube, so people can go and see it for free. We had a lot of fun with that one, and I play the part of an innocent church-going girl who answers a Craigslist ad to keep Paul company. He asked for a girl who likes OTK, but I'm far too innocent to know anything about that (yeah, unlikely, but enjoy!). There's great spanking in it, too. :-)
Also, a new clip is now up on Clips4Sale. It doesn't include me, but it's a great video (also taken during Shadow Lane) starring Danny and Lily Starr. In this one, Danny spanks Lily for being too promiscuous at her first spanking party and agreeing to play with all the creepy guys (who definitely made an appearance during the party, but I won't name names!). She gets a hard hand spanking and then the belt, and it's in high definition, too!

And as long as you're in a spanking video mood, check out my latest update on RealSpankingInstitute, where I get the belt for sneaking into a back room with another student, Monica. My next shoot with them is coming up, and will be in their new studio, which has lots of opportunities for outdoor shoots!
I'm slowly getting over party drop and getting back into the swing of things. I came home to a lot of school responsibilities; I just finished writing a paper on culture and reworking my resume (I've never needed to make one until now!). Why can't life just be rainbows, gum drops, and spanking parties all the time?

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Sophie, you've had quite enough rainbows and gumdrops for one night.

    Thanks for plugging our video with Lily, and I'm glad you were there for the shoot! Such fun we had...

    My new favorite site... http://www.clips4sale.com/store/40747

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny-
    Saying I've had enough rainbows and gumdrops is like saying you've had enough bacon; it never happens!

    And it's always fun to shoot videos with you, even if I'm not the one getting spanked. I got to watch you pull your belt out of the loops and roll up your sleeves, which makes it all worth it. *droools* :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, bacon... you know, meat is murder. Yummy, tasty murder. Mmmm, bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your freaking bacon! :-Þ

    Sophie, it's only been a week -- Shadow Lane party talk is good for at least two weeks! (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica-
    You're right, it seems like it was much longer ago!

    We may need to sit Danny down and have a bacon intervention. After all, it is the gateway meat to harder stuff, like prosciutto and pastrami. The first step is admitting it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too late, Sophie. He's already got pastrami in his veins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Erica, that's exactly what my doctor says! But he gets all upset and panicky about it, like it's something bad. Whatever, I just change the subject to my liver, and then he starts going on about that, so I just tune him out and enjoy my martini, and after a while I notice he's gone. Then I realize, life is really pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sophie wow you had a spanking nicetime lovey your bottie must be a little sore ,nice write up of events sounds great fun,njoyed your vid at real spankings ,love and spanks from tim xxx

    ReplyDelete