Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Off to Shadowlane!


This will be my last post before heading to Vegas for the big party Friday morning; I can't wait to meet some of you there! And for those of you who cannot attend, I will be sure and do a detailed write-up after the party, as do many other attendees.

Looking back, I feel very lucky to have had the opportunities in the spanking community present themselves so early on. I never would have thought that I would be attending a party like this at the age of 21, especially one that I have been reading about and wishing I could go to since the age of 15! Along with that excitement does come nerves, and I hope I can relax enough to enjoy my time there without getting too overwhelmed. We'll see!

Keep your eye out for an interview I'm planning on doing with Richard Windsor while there, as well as some new and exciting clips on my clips4sale store. Speaking of which, Danny and I just shot another one recently which is going to be really good. It's a spanking I received the day after a party we attended. I had told him I was going to find my shoes, and ten minutes later he comes out to find me distracted, cuddled up to a guy on the couch (When will I learn?) High def, lots of angles, and awesome spanking action, of course! Some previews of the clips we've done so far can be found on Spankingtube. And another great Realspankings video has been released, too. It's from the Faces series, and it's a split screen showing both my face and bottom as I am handspanked, strapped, and then caned by Danny for some real life issues.

Have a great Labor Day!

p.s. I'm packing for the weekend and just stuffed 10 pairs of panties into my suitcase. Too many? Perhaps... but better safe than sorry!

3 comments:

  1. have a spanking good time there love and spanks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really, really glad you finally got to go to the event for which you so long (and verbally :P) pined. I know through listening to the excitedness of your voice during your intermittent phone calls that you had a blast. Hopefully this is something that can continue to happen for years to come. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I will try and get the party reports up ASAP, things have been busy since getting home.

    ReplyDelete