Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blissipline and Funishment

Many of you have probably heard of the popular Facebook-style website for fetishists called Fetlife. I've greatly enjoyed meeting and keeping in touch with friends through there, and I've also had a lot of fun updating my fetish list and adding pictures to my profile. The fetish lists on there can easily become out of control, as you can add everything from being into “a man rolling up his sleeves” to being into receiving “big wads of cold hard cash” (both of which are on my fetish list!). Another one of my favorites is on my friend Carolyn808's profile. After her list of spanking related fetishes that she is into, she has listed that she is “curious about being a good girl”. :-D

Anyhow, as I was perusing through some more fetishes recently, I found two that I think are both witty and accurate for many spankos. I am now into both blissipline and funishment. Now, these can of course signify different things to different people. For me, they are representative of just how much I crave that feeling of being properly disciplined or punished. As much as I may protest and struggle, it is something I would not want to go through life without. When I can reach that wonderful subspace, during a hard and thorough spanking, I am very much in bliss. And then there is always the punishment that is just for fun, two spankos truly enjoying what they have in common; that's a great feeling too.

It does make me grateful that I was born with this unique quality, and that there are so many others who I can share that joy with. Sure, it is sometimes more difficult to find a fulfilling relationship, or to be completely honest with others. But the glass is more than half full of that wonderful fluttery feeling in my stomach, the warm afterglow on my bottom, and the simple fact that it's just so damn FUN.

5 comments:

  1. Ha -- Blissipline! :-D I love it. And yes, making up fetishes on FetLife is fun. One of mine is "Messing with uber-Doms."

    Don't you just love Carolyn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie nice post does caroline have a blog i can peruse ,hope you will be in another vid soon ,love and spanks from tim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Truth:

    All Of Us "Spankos" Are Special In A Way. We Have An Ability("This Unique Quality") To Feel That PRECIOUS Thrill-Of-Satisfaction From A Sport That Everyone Else Sees As Perverse Or Exotic.
    I Will NEVER Feel One-Ounce-Of-Shame Or Regret For Who/What I Am And Those Wonderful Things That I So Dearly Love To Do.* * *

    In Devotion:
    Cruel2BKind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of Blissipline before... that is a good one! We've actually seen a pair of panties with the "Funishment" on them though. That is a very fun and clever way to describe a type of spanking with both enjoy (role play discipline that isn't too-too serious).

    Nice post.

    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy
    americanspankingsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica-
    Ha! Messing with Uber-Doms. I don't think you have ANY experience with that. ;-)

    Tim-
    I don't think so, but you can follow the link to her Fetlife profile!

    Cruel2BKind-
    I agree!

    Todd and Suzy-
    Oh my, I must get those panties. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete