Sunday, August 1, 2010

Meeting Danny and some random thoughts on Public Spankings

I was looking through some of my backed up folders on my computer today, and I found a picture I had taken of myself on my webcam. It's a little less than a year old, and was taken on the first evening I ever met Danny Chrighton. We had corresponded via Fetlife for some time, and decided to meet at a cafe. I was pretty starstruck by him, as I had seen him in some of my favorite spanking videos and had read about him in various blogs. Out meeting went really well, and I was able to talk about the spanking industry and everyone in it to my heart's delight. Danny ended up turning me over his knee and giving me a quick hand spanking right there in the cafe (it was a slow time and no one was around, we had the whole little room to ourselves. I think the waitress may have heard us, though, because she had a knowing smile on her face when she came back with our order!). Afterwards, we went back to his house, where he proceeded to spank me with a few of his implements. I think a small wooden paddle and cane were used.

It was a great visit, and upon my return home, I immediately got on the computer to chat with Malignus about the evening, and wanted to show him the results of the spanking. The marks had already faded quite a bit, but I was feeling pretty content regardless. :-)
I was very excited about being spanked in public, even though it was short and sweet. The idea of it makes my stomach flutter, and it happens a lot in my fantasies. However, I am very hesitant about it outside of my fantasies. I am so afraid of getting caught, or someone noticing and judging the situation too quickly. It could end badly. I guess it goes along with my fantasy of a spanko neighborhood. I love the idea of doing something bad in public, only to be dragged over to a bench and pulled OTK for a brisk spanking. If only the rest of society would understand...

Have any of you experienced public spankings? Did you get caught? Do they have any place in your fantasy world?

8 comments:

  1. Very cool spanking... especially a first spanking with a new friend. We've had a few 'public' spankings, similar to the one you're describing... where we're in public, but assume that it's unlikely we'll get caught. Doesn't ALWAYS work that way though, lol.

    Last fall we were on a beach here in Florida. No one was around, so we decided to sneak a spanking in. Figured if anyone happened by, we'd see them walking up long before they got to us. That was true too. Thing was though, someone in a yellow jeep DROVE up (on the sand)... lol. We actually got it on video too. That was a fun spanking!

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy
    americanspankingsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave a spanking once in the backseat of my truck in the parking lot at Disneyland. Was quite exciting, even though it wasn't entirely public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, and in case I didn't say it, that's a very cute pic too. And brave girl to wear red panties to a spanking date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fifty years ago, public spankings were entirely accepted -- as long as the spankee was a child and the spanker was a parent or guardian. And in some places they may still be, though in others an inquiry might result into abuse or, at the very least, questionable parenting.

    Yes, it's unfortunate that non-consensual spankings are (or were) okay but consensual ones aren't. It goes back to our Puritan heritage -- if anyone's enjoying themselves, we become very suspicious.

    I guess the key to a public spanking is that it never become public -- it occurs where we COULD be discovered, but we take every precaution to make sure we AREN'T discovered.

    However (except for those of us who consider all spanking to be intimate, and who are not exhibitionists and therefore also consider it private), I imagine we all have fantasies about witnessed public spankings -- the kind where, at the end, the spanker looks around at the slack-jawed assembly and asks "What did you expect? She was naughty!" In fantasy, no one calls a cop -- or, for that matter, decides to be a hero and intervene himself.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. sophie nice post ,a mummy has given her child a spank for misbehaving in a shop i saw ,i joined real spankings and institute recently you took your test spanking very well and loved your chat on spankings you are a lovely young girl and look forward to more vids with you being spanked there and perhaps other sites too punished brats is very good and clare fondas too love and spanks from tim xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw C'mon...

    The "Danger" Of Having Your Secrets Exposed Is One Of The Biggest Parts Of The "Rush" * * *

    In Devotion:
    Cruel2BKind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Todd and Suzy-
    Wow, how exciting! Talk about documenting happy memories. :-)

    Chris-
    I know what you mean, even if it is not likely that you will be caught, there is still that small thrill of knowing it could happen.And I am a fan of spankings in the back seats of cars. Not always the most comfortable, but always works in every location!

    Michael-
    I love that line! If only things would work out that way. I completely agree that consensual spankings should be just fine in public. The only tricky part is the public knowing when it is consensual.

    Tim-
    I'm so glad you enjoyed, thanks!

    Cruel2BKind-
    You are so right. But really, I'm kind of a wuss. Too much of a rush scares me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, such fond memories... I'll always like that room in that restaurant, with all the dark wood and no one else there. We've come a long way!

    Danny

    ReplyDelete