Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Computer and RSI updates


I am currently typing on my brand spanking new computer, and I'm loving it. :-) It's taken a while to get all of the settings back the way I like them, but I'm definitely enjoying the faster speeds and new gadgets that weren't present on my three-year-old machine. I also got my car window replaced, as well as the majority of other possessions that were stolen in the computer bag. Thank you all so much for the well wishes, they made me feel a lot better. :-)

My summer vacation is coming to an end already, I can't believe it! Soon I'll be having to buy books and attend classes and deal with homework and assignments. Ugh. I hope I can find the motivation before then. Is there some way to be motivated to keep on track with schoolwork? Hmm...

Speaking of which, another scene of mine came out a couple days ago on RealSpankingsInstitute. This is from my second time shooting with them, and is Part 1 of a two part scene in which I'm hand spanked for slacking off. Part 2 (a strapping) should follow soon! Go and check it out. :-)
With the start of school, of course, comes the Shadowlane party, in just three weeks! I am so excited to meet all of you who will be there. And I guess I need to go shopping for a good schoolgirl outfit, as that seems to be the theme of the party this year. Hope everyone's week is going swimmingly!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you finally got a computer worth shaking a stick at. Now said stick can be shaken at you instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got a new laptop, Sophie. Do wish we could see you at Shadow Lane... it's a fun party. Maybe you'll share the new outfit you get though? As for school motivation... yea, one thought comes to mind that could help.

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy
    americanspankingsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of people who are involved with school, in whatever way (K-12, college, parents, students, teachers) can't attend Shadow Lane because Labor Day weekend is too busy a time in their school schedule. I'm glad you can manage both school and Shadow Lane. And I'm glad you have recovered your material losses from the burglary.

    That's a lovely photo, and I hope you are pleased with your work for AEG when you see it posted. It's important both that the experience of producing the work be pleasant and that you be satisfied with the product. It certainly looks good to me!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie sorry to hear you had that trouble glad you have a spanking new one now apt word lol ,you had big spanks from betty at r.s.i. young Betty is a good hard spanker of pretty girls botties as you know lovey ,very nice indeed ,love and spanks from tim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malignus-
    My thoughts exactly!

    Todd and Suzy-
    I wish you guys were going too! I will be sure and take pictures. :-)

    Michael-
    It may be tough with school, but I've wanted to attend for so long, so it will be worth it! And thanks for the compliment.

    Tim-
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete