Friday, June 18, 2010

Enjoying the Summer

One of my favorite Summer-time activities is hiking, and most of the time, I prefer to hike solo. It is my form of meditation, I guess. Being surrounded by all of the beautiful nature and smells (tree sap and pine needles mmm) can really clear my head and help me to see things more simply. Not to mention, it's a great way for me to mix up my exercise routine a little. The gym can get stuffy and crowded, even though the air conditioning is nice in such hot weather. On my last hike, I drove up through the hills until I found a deserted trail, and took my time walking through it as I enjoyed views such as this:

It seems, though, that the bugs wanted to keep me company during my alone time, and they got a little hungry. Seemingly, just for my right leg! I have been itchy for days now.
Hmm, maybe that would be a good scenario for a spanking video. Girl on a hike, who won't stop irritating her bug bites by scratching them, and complaining the whole way. It could be called “Altitude Adjustment”. :-D

7 comments:

  1. You're right, Sophie, that is a great theme for a story! Nice skirt, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...altitude adjustment. Someone's gonna steal that. I wonder why those bugs only wanted your right leg. :)

    Not long ago I lived in a place where I could walk out my door and go for a hike in a similar setting to the one pictured. I really miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiking is fun. That's too bad the bugs got to you. Your right, that's a good name for a story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did an outdoor spanking once with mosquitos everywhere. It was a battle, with bites everywhere. Go figure though, not a single bare bottom bite! Not that there wasn't some redness and swelling in the area, mind you.

    ;)
    ~Todd & Suzy
    americanspankingsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry that you were so badly bitten, Sophie......the bites look really sore. But your bottom should be equally sore if you've been scratching the bites, you naughty girl.

    Thank you for the photo showing the bites as well as your lovely legs and skirt.

    Aristotle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie lovely pics from a lovely young girl and very amusing thoughts ,love and spank ,tim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karl-
    Thank you, that skirt is one of my favorites. :-)

    Brett-
    I would LOVE it if I lived in a place with wonderful hiking right outside my door. Luckily, it's not too far away. Lots of opportunities for outdoor spankings!

    Jean-
    Isn't it? I was pretty proud of it.

    Todd & Suzy-
    Yeah, the bugs don't seem to understand when they're interrupting a good time. Maybe they saw the swollen bottom and thought they'd make the rest of the skin match. ;-)

    Aristotle-
    I know, I can't stop scratching them! A sore bottom would definitely take my mind off of the itch.

    Tim-
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete