Sunday, June 6, 2010

Spankings from Across the Pond



This is terribly out of order from my little autobiography, I know, but I wanted to write about current experiences I'm having so they are still fresh in my mind. So, this isn't about my first spanking. But it was still very fun! Also, this last Thursday was my first shoot with Realspankings and I will be posting more about that as content comes out. :-)

Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting a spanking friend from across the pond for dinner, followed by some role-play fun the following day. I had first made contact with HH through Fetlife, and we had exchanged a few messages before he mentioned that he would be traveling to my fine state. So, on Monday, Danny (my wonderful friend and regular play partner) and I met HH for dinner at an Indian restaurant and had a great time. During after-dinner drinks, HH and I began to make tentative plans to play the following day at his hotel. He is very into role play, and though I had little experience in this department, I was excited to try another facet of the activity I love so dearly. Through email discussion the next morning, we determined the scenario:

“I think you should be an American girl spending an "exchange year" at an English boarding school. Perhaps your parents are out of the country on business or something,and this seems a good educational opportunity. You've previously committed some minor breach of discipline, so you're already grounded and forbidden to leave the school grounds during the day. But there's someone you want to see (a boyfriend in town?), so you slip out at night after "lights out". This involves shinning down a drainpipe from your 2nd-floor room. Unfortunately the drainpipe wasn't as well secured as you supposed. You realize that it's loose and have to ring the bell to get the housemaster to let you in.”


I wanted to get into the right head space, but was also nervous about the challenge of maintaining my role throughout the spanking. When I arrived at the hotel, HH and I sat on the bed and discussed things a little more, made sure we were on the same page, and then it was time. The butterflies in my stomach were in full flutter as I stood outside the door, ready to knock and admit to my misdeed. After a few deep breaths, I raised my fist, knocked loudly, and waited. A frazzled HouseMaster answered the door, looking me up and down. His look of confusion and outrage immediately took effect, and I lowered my eyes to the ground, shuffling inside with a mumbled, “Sorry, Sir. . .” Ignoring the apology, HH marched me inside and began his interrogation about just what I was doing outside at such a late hour. So convincing was his scolding that I felt real shame, and fumbled over my excuses as I watched him pull a chair to the center of the room. I was deeper in my head space as the naughty student (after all, the role isn't too far off), and started to feel my attitude coming on.

“And exactly what happened when you decided to disobey and crawl out of your window, Sophie?”

“Well. . . the pipe broke, Sir”

“It broke?”

“Yes! You should really get your maintenance crew on that. It's a danger to the stud
ents!”

There was no saving me then, and I was pulled over to the chair. HH pulled my black jeans down and over his lap I went. Making note of the fact that my panties were far from regulation, he began smacking my bottom methodically. There was no warm up; this was a punishment and the smacks came quickly and firmly. I voiced my protests, insisting that I really was too old to be spanked, that it was unfair and I would never leave my room again if only he would stop. And stop he did- only to stand me up, take down my panties, and place me back over his knee, where the firm spanking continued. After a while of this, HH stood me up and led me to the wall, where I stood with my hands on my head, bare bottom on display. At one point, HH was lecturing me while I stood against the wall, and I talked back to something he said. He grew quiet, and told me that girls at this school learn very quickly not to talk back to him. With that, I was roughly pulled back over his lap for some hard hand spanks.


It wasn't over yet. I had been punished for sneaking out of my window, but there was still the matter of destruction of school property. HH placed two pillows in the center of the bed, and I draped myself over them, folding my hands at the small of my back so my bottom was arched further into the air. Loosening his belt, HH informed me that I would be receiving twelve strokes, and that I must count each one. The belt snapped down again and again, and I counted them out, adding a “Sir” after every number. After the belting, I was told to get up and get to bed. Grabbing the tangled pile of my discarded pants, shoes, and panties, I hurried away, and the scene ended.

Coming back to HH, we hugged and lay down on the bed for a while, discussing the scene. I felt sore, but was in a wonderful head space and felt very satisfied. Thanks, HH, for such a great scene! Oh, and there may have been one other scene that afternoon, involving me being pulled from the shower for a wet bottomed spanking, but that's for another post. . . :-)

11 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of the blogging, Sophie! Nice story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karl, I hope you'll stop by again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. It's so nice to read about the scene you had, both the role play and your feelings about the situation you were in. Those are some beautiful photos taken, as well. Much, much thanks for sharing, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brett- Yes, I always love the thoughts running through my head while I anticipate and then receive a good spanking. I often say that I enjoy knowing I'm going to get spanked (as well as knowing I've gotten spanked) more than the spanking itself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty bottom, sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. When is that maintenance crew going to get around to fixing that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's all I wanted to know! How mean to punish someone so innocent and concerned for the safety of others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apparently, the message to be conveyed through those spankings didn't get through. I sincerely hope you won't be getting into more trouble at school. A comfortable seat in class is more conducive to learning. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sophie you have a nice blog love it when girls talk on spankings to us all ,hope you will appear on other sites have you considered punished brats and clare fondas sites lovely girls ,love and spanks from tim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tim- PB and Clare Fonda have lovely sites. Who knows, that could be in my future. :-) Thanks so much for stopping by, if you ever have anything you'd like to see on this blog, suggestions are always welcome and appreciated!

    ReplyDelete