Saturday, June 12, 2010

Into the Woods- Part 2

Once we had hiked in far enough, B found a log to sit on and over his knee I went. He started off spanking me with his hand over my skirt, and I remember thinking to myself, “I thought this would hurt a lot more!”. He was being easy on me though, and after about a minute of that, he flipped up my skirt and started spanking a little harder over my panties. It stung, and I began to shift a little, causing him to pull me in against him more firmly. My mind was buzzing with thoughts: “Wow, this kinda stings. . .it's not so bad, though. . . I can't believe I'm actually getting a spanking!. . .this feels right, I like it here . . ow, that one hurt. . .I want more!” The spanking came to an end, though, and B sat me up on his lap to ask how I was doing. My dazed grin must have said it all, because he stood me up and told me to bend forward and place my hands on the log because he had something else for me to try (spanking-wise, get those minds out of the gutter!).

I did as he said and peeked back over my shoulder to see him picking up a long stick from the ground. I panicked slightly, but I trusted him by this point and kept my position. Tapping the switch against my pantied bottom, B snapped it down quickly, causing me to inhale sharply. It certainly felt a lot different than his hand, but I found myself with a similar desire for it to continue, to see just how much I could take, to feel the increasing warmth and sting in my backside. It hurt, and it felt so wonderful to me.

The switching was very short, and soon I stood up, rubbed my bottom, and let my skirt fall back down as we hiked down to our cars. That night, in bed, I remember feeling my bottom for the longest time, running my fingers up and down the slightly reddened skin, savoring the knowledge that I had recently been over someone's knee, skirt up, getting my naughty bottom spanked. I knew then that is was only the beginning.

7 comments:

  1. Fascinating tale, very well told. Look forward to hearing more of your adventures in spanking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely account Sophie.....even though you had placed yourself in such danger. I particularly like your account of what you did and thought later in your bedroom and you are quite right, of course, your bottom is definitely a 'naughty bottom'!

    And, it goes without saying, the photo of your lovely,naughty bottom and black knickers is a delight!

    Aristotle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting account, Sophie. Sounds like a great first experience. I don't know where the desires and pleasures of spanking come from, but I'm very thankful some girls are wired that way. There was a time I didn't think it was so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute story about your first spanking! I remember mine like it was yesterday, although I don't think it was as perfect as a switching in the woods. Thanks for sharing though, I <3 your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also now have the theme song from "Into the Woods" stuck in my head, so thanks for that! Somebody spank this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karl-
    Glad you enjoyed! I hope to have many more experiences to share, too.

    Aristotle-
    A large part of joy for me, as a spanko, is to feel the effects of a warmed bottom, examine it in the mirror, etc, and those delicious thoughts run through my mind constantly.

    Brett-
    I think we've all felt that we were alone at one point or another. I am so very thankful that that is not the case. :-)

    Ellee-
    Yes, please, bring on the spankings! Really, though, you should be spanked for being too sweet and leaving such nice blog comments. Shame on you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophie nice story with a lovely pic of a lovely young girl well spanked botty on display ,look forward to more lovey ,love and spanks ,tim xxx

    ReplyDelete