Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So it begins. . .

My name is Sophie, and I'm a Spankoholic. While I am brand new to the blogosphere, my passion for being spanked has been blossoming ever since my first taste of it by a doctor in a delivery room. Though I've already met some wonderful and supportive people through the on line world of spanking, I think the time has come to share my experiences and adventures with all of you. Thanks for having me!

I recently turned 21 and am going into my senior year of college. It's a time of excitement and self discovery, and venturing into the local and on line scene has been both fulfilling and freeing. I am working on several posts for the near future, including some more background and childhood memories, updates about my upcoming shoot with a spanking company (first time as a spanking model!), and more pictures. I hope you will stay tuned and get to know me better; I'm excited to get to know all of you!

13 comments:

  1. You rock, Sophie. Hope to hear a lot more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Malignus! You rock, too, not only for reading my blog, but for being my first commenter. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, Sophie! It's good reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogosphere, Sophie. Look forward to reading your explorations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Chris! I look forward to sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sophie, I saw your Wink over at Toddn Suzy's blog. I can't wait for you to write more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by, Jean! And yes, I have many post ideas in mind, not to worry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sophie welcome ,shall follow your blog ,love and spanks ,tim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the blogosphere, Sophie. I feel like I know you already, through our mutual friend. I look forward to learning more about you through your writing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by, Erica! I feel I know you, too, and can't wait to meet you, hopefully at Shadowlane. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey sophie, you have a wonderful blog going, and you write so very well!!! Keep things going, this is going to be a popular site!

    Huggggggs
    Garrett

    ReplyDelete