Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Into the Woods

I'm going to be honest and admit that, like many people. I wasn't completely honest about my identity when I first started chatting on line. I was discovering what I liked and was nervous about meshing that world with my current, vanilla one. I told people I was older than I was and made up a profession so that I could feel safe about keeping the two worlds separate. While that worked for a while, I found that living two lives wasn't all that easy, or healthy. I had been talking to one man in particular (I'll call him “B”) who lived locally to me. Through my inconsistencies, B found out I was lying. He brought it up to me over chat and I, being the brave and upright girl that I am, promptly fled the conversation without so much as a goodbye.

Strangely enough, B ended up giving me my first spanking. :) Through email, he convinced me to talk with him on the phone, and it felt wonderful to be able to share my real self with someone who shared my interest in all things spanky. After several weeks of talking, we agreed to meet at a Barnes and Noble. Looking back on it now, I made some really unsafe decisions. I was seventeen, and was not willing to admit to anyone that I was meeting someone from the Internet. So I had no safety call, and no one knew my location. I have learned a lot since then.

Luckily, everything turned out well. We met and had coffee, and I was able to get over my shyness rather easily. B asked if I wanted to try getting a spanking. I remember finding the situation very surreal. Spanking was something I had thought and fantasized about for the majority of my life, and here I was with the opportunity to finally get one! I agreed, and we decided to make it an outdoor spanking since neither of us had a place that would work (I still lived at home and he had roommates). I knew of a hiking trail close to where we were, and suggested we hike up a bit so we were more isolated (Yes, I was in the woods with a man I barely knew- so many of you want to spank me right now!).
Part two of this post will be up soon, I don't want to make this overly lengthy! And just as a side note, I REALLY have been loving reading all of your comments, and I'm so excited that I am slowly gaining some readers. If I have any lurkers, please say hi! I promise you can spank me if I bite. ;) Also, a special thanks to Todd and Suzy, who have winked to my blog from theirs. Take a look if you haven't already!

10 comments:

  1. Fascinating. I'm looking forward to part two. Imagine that... lying on the internet! I'll bet you weren't the only one to commit that particular sin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malignus- Thanks to your input!

    Karl- I don't think I was the only one, no. It's so easy to come across as whoever you want to be on the Internet. It's always easier to just be yourself, though. Corny, right? But less lies to keep track of! And more real life experiences to have. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really interesting to hear how you got started in this. I think the initial explorations in kinkiness are the most intriguing. I hope you'll post more about it.

    And wow, that is scary imagining you at 17, placing yourself in such a risky situation. I shouldn't talk, considering what I was doing at that age. The logic to give you a spanking for trying to get a spanking is hard to get my head around, but you must be right -- that many of us want to spank you for it. But you survived, and we can all be thankful.

    Looking forward to part 2. Thanks, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard taking those first steps... and it's understandable that you weren't open about who you were. We've found, and we're sure you have too, that it's better to just be honest though and if need be say (in kinder words) "I'm not willing to tell you."

    And while we aren't paranoid about meeting someone from the internet, it does make sense to be safe about it. You got pretty lucky there young lady... so-so many first meetings don't go well. Time and time again hear nightmare stories from spankees about meeting their first ever spanker. Know you learned your lesson though, so wont scold about it any further... :)

    We love spankings in the woods too. Have 5+ acres here and they get lots of use!

    Looking forward to part II.
    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy
    americanspankigsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie.....I intended to comment on your last post that you have a most delightful pert little bum to go with what is clearly, from what you have written already, an equally delightful personality.

    I'm sure that your blog will be very successful...I'm so pleased to have found it via ASS....and I'm very happy to be part of your readership.

    You are right, of course, Sophie.....for going into the woods alone like you did....with no back-up plan certainly deserves a good sound spanking. So, over my knee, Miss Sophie, with your skirt up and your knickers down whilst I show you what your bottom is for!!!

    Take care..

    Aristotle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bret-
    Yes, and I have learned from my mistakes, I assure you! 17 year olds do seem to be notorious for putting themselves in bad situations. But it's not as common for that situation to be getting your bottom warmed, I don't think.

    Todd and Suzy-
    Yes, I've heard the horror stories, too, and I'm glad mine didn't turn into one of them. Outdoor spankings are so much fun. Hopefully I will be able to appreciate your 5 acres firsthand someday. ;-)

    Aristotle-
    Thank you for the compliments! And yes, a spanking for being unsafe would not be undeserved. Funny how the desire for a spanking can become a reason for one so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophie nice posting lovey well you were naughty doing that you need spanked lol look forward to next part ,are you an only child like me /?love and spanks ,tim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sophie,

    Can't wait to read part 2. I can understand you not wanting others to know your age, etc. Meeting someone like you did is risky, so glad it worked so well for you. Outdoor spankings are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tim-
    I'm not an only child, I have one older sister. :-)

    Jean-
    I'm glad it worked so well, too, and led me seek out more and more spanking experiences! Have you ever gotten spanked outdoors?

    ReplyDelete