Saturday, July 3, 2010

Busy Weekend

I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments about my first shoot. I am working on a more detailed report about it, but I am a little tied up this weekend. :-)

Family filled holiday things have approached faster than I thought! So I wanted to drop a message here to wish you all a great holiday weekend, and I will have my post up as soon as I can. Also, over on the right, I've put up a link for my new Formspring account. There you can ask me any dirty question you would like, and be anonymous! ;-) I will try and answer them within a day of receiving them. Of course, I should emphasize again that any comments left here on my posts are GREATLY appreciated, and I love reading and responding to each one. Happy early 4th!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend too Sophie, although it's quite wet here in Florida. I appreciate the time you take to communicate with us, it makes the whole experience more personal. I'm really looking forward to your future reports!

    Take care,
    pml.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a remarkably good idea to create a formspring.me account! I <3 your social genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your 4th was great, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie hope you had a nice 4th July lovey,love and spanks from tim xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great 4th, Sophie. Also, I must share my thanks for you being so open and generous with your time on this blog and your new formspring account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pml-
    I have enjoyed being part of the blogging community, and I really want to make it a great experience for my readers. :-) And it was wet here, too! We were all set to have a picnic but had to move our plans inside at the last moment.

    Malignus-
    Well, you can have SOME of the credit, seeing as how you introduced me to the formspring concept. But I take all other social genius credit! :-P

    Jean-
    It was great, I hope yours was too!

    Tim-
    Hope yours went swimmingly as well. :-)

    Rob-
    Thank you so much for the comment, it made me smile. I love being open and sharing things with all of you, though it is a large time commitment. I hope you'll continue to stop by!

    ReplyDelete