Sunday, July 11, 2010

Trip to Oregon!

This past weekend I took a mini vacation with my sister to visit a friend in Portland, Oregon. It was the first time I'd ever been there, and I had a great time escaping the world of working boredom, if only for a short while. Here is what I have noticed about myself lately: when given the choice between vanilla or kinky activities on the weekend, I tend to choose the kinky activity. Strange, I know. But I have come to value the careful balance that I need to bring into my life a bit more. Spending some quality time with my friend and sister was very cathartic and reviving, not to mention the fun I always have getting to see new places. Not that Oregon is completely without kink. As we were standing in line to get breakfast one morning, I saw this poster on the building, advertising a fetish party being held that weekend:
Some of the highlights were touring a beautiful Japanese garden, followed by an amazing rose garden that was home to literally thousands of blooming roses. It smelled heavenly, and I found myself thinking it would be a wonderful place to take some red bottom pictures (at another time, of course), right up next to the rows of red, thorny flowers.
We also toured Powell's, a famously large bookstore which was very difficult to leave, especially for a book-loving English major such as myself. I also got to eat a ton of delicious, local food, although it wasn't the healthiest. One restaurant prided itself on having six different varieties of one of my favorite guilty pleasures: mac and cheese! Mmm, SO good. They even wrapped up our leftovers with tin foil made into different animal shapes. Looks like I'll need to start that exercise routine again today. Ugh.
So now that my wonderful vanilla vacation has come to an end. . . I really, really need a good spanking. Yet here I am in my apartment all by my lonesome. :-( Looks like I'll need to visit Danny very soon. Oh! I have also officially booked my room in Vegas for Shadowlane! Yay! If any of you are going, please drop me a line (or email) so that I can be sure and recognize you there. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Sophie glad you had a nice time ,did i see you being spanked by Cameron on her site on a vid /? i have not joined real as yet ,love and spanks from tim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing some vanilla life, Sophie. Neat pics.

    You are such a cutie.

    Hope you get a real good spanking real soon. XO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. > I really, really need a good spanking.

    Please report with full details when you have assuaged your need.

    Regards
    pml

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim-
    I don't think it was me you saw getting spanked, the only shoots I have done thus far have been for RealSpankings.:-)

    Brett-
    Thank you! I did end up getting a spanking, thankfully. But now I want another. Funny how that works!

    pml-
    Will do! My next post will be about a previous spanking, but I did just receive a nice hard one two days ago that I still have bruises from. Yay. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie must have been another pretty sophie might you do other spankings on other site lovey ,love and spanks ,tim xxx

    ReplyDelete