Thursday, July 15, 2010

Punishment from Uncle Eric


Warning: lengthy post! But you should read it all anyway. :-)

In the spanko and kink community, I often hear about those who have stellar reputations as being the ones to play with; the Dominants or Tops who have flawless technique and the ability to take you to those special places. Uncle Eric was a name I had heard early on, and after observing several of his scenes, I made it my mission to set a play date with him.

It wasn't easy. Our schedules kept clashing, and he is a busy man, flying out to participate in several shoots and events. Finally, after several email and phone exchanges, we were able to set a time and place. It was perfect timing, too, as work obligations meant he was moving to the East Coast in just a few days. This was my chance!

He had told me in our earlier conversations that I was to make a list of transgressions that I felt I should be punished for before we met. Since the scene was scheduled fairly last minute, though, I had not completed the task, and in the car before getting out to meet him, I quickly scribbled down some of my misdemeanors onto a sticky note. At the top, I wrote, “Forgetting to make this list.” :-)

Our scene took place at a house party, and since it was his last event before moving, he had another naughty lady to punish alongside me. Right from the start, I got exactly what I wanted and needed from Uncle Eric. He could read me very well. Right away, he placed me over his knee and began with a hard hand spanking.

“Does this feel like a warm-up?”

“No, Sir!”

“That's right. There are no warm-ups during a punishment.”

I was then pushed roughly over the bed, where Uncle Eric skillfully applied a leather strap, cane, belt, and wooden paddle, one after the other. It was so very painful, but I was in bliss the entire time. Every stroke was perfectly placed, and I was pushed just far enough. He has this very interesting method of caning where he would place his hand on my lower back and rock my bottom back and forth while bringing the cane down with his other hand. Very cool feeling. About half way through, he noticed I was getting a little turned on (um...yeah!) and pulled me back over his knee, placing me so that I was straddling his leg. While he hairbrushed me, he would bounce his knee up and down in just the right spot. Mmm, so nice. What a gentleman. :-)

The grand finale to the punishment came and Uncle Eric led me to the bathroom, where I bent over the side of the bathtub to receive 24 strokes with the heavy bath brush. On a wet bottom, no less! Those stung more than everything else put together, and I struggled my way through them, screaming out each number as the brush landed. When it was over, I stood up on wobbly legs, savoring the wonderful, fuzzy head space. When Uncle Eric asked if I had anything to say to him, all I could utter was a weak, “Thank you, Sir.” He smiled and said, “I was looking for 'I'm sorry, Sir', but you're welcome.” I really meant it, though. It was just what the doctor ordered for this spank-happy girl. :-)

8 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! You lucky girl! I am pea-green!

    I have been in contact with Uncle Eric for years -- I even sent him a copy of When Danny Met Erica. We've chatted many times and I've wanted a chance to play with him for ages. But as yet, it hasn't happened. He's definitely on my "spanking bucket list." :-)

    I'm not surprised to read this glowing report. I have heard so many good ones before about him. Lucky, lucky girl! And doesn't that photo just make you swoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie, that is such an awesome story. It warmed my masochistic little heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds super exciting, Sophie. Thanks for sharing the lovely details. The images you create are vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know what there should be more of in your life? That.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica-
    YES, I love that photo! Such the perfect stern look. And don't you worry, I have no doubt that you will get your chance with Uncle Eric. I mean, is it even possible to resist spanking Erica Scott? I think not.

    Janey-
    Yay for warming both masochistic hearts and bottoms!

    Ellee-
    I thought you may like that story :-)

    Brett-
    I'm so glad because they are still quite vivid in my mind! Thanks for the comment.

    Malignus-
    I could not agree more. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.K.

    That Did It...I Do Hereby Challenge Uncle Eric To A SPANK-A-THON...

    The Winner Will Be Whichever Man Can Bring The Highest Number Of 'Spankettes' All The Way Up To "That Happy Place". Of Course An Inspector/Judge Will Be A Necessary Inclusion* * *

    ReplyDelete
  8. "since it was his last event before moving, he had another naughty lady to punish alongside me." interesting

    Carolyn, UE's former play partner

    ReplyDelete