Friday, July 23, 2010

Spanking Shoots and Wisdom Teeth. . . What?

Yes, they're totally unrelated, except when describing my last week! I had the pleasure of shooting with AEG studios for my second spanking shoot this last Wednesday, and it was a blast. There was a last minute cancellation of the Spanker I was going to film with, and so the amazing Danny Chrighton got to fill in. We had a great time doing some schoolgirl scenes followed by an intense real discipline scene in which our chemistry really shows. I'm excited for that one to come out. :-)

Until then, though, another clip of mine was released today on RealSpankings. It is from my very first shoot, and is a hard belting given to me by Mr. Masterson. This is a great clip because angles of both my face and bottom are shown as I receive the strokes. Go check it out!
As fun as the shoot was, I had to go get my wisdom teeth extracted the following day. I have been loopy on pain killers since then. I guess it's not ALWAYS fun to have your cheeks sore and swollen. Ah well. I should be feeling better soon. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. First, sorry to hear about the wisdom teeth. I think the most miserable I've ever been was after I had mine cut out. I could not stop sucking at the packing. It was long enough ago that I had surgery in a hospital, but they did NOT keep me unconscious for several days, which is what I would have preferred. (Where's a nice induced coma when you need one?)

    I love those two photos; reading the description on the WSF post (where I also left a comment, if you want to go look), it seems you had the semi-traditional bare-breasted first-day spanking, but instead of bending over hands on knees, you had to smoosh your boobs against something cold. Less fun for us AND for you. Brrrr. I love your facial expression in the sample photo.

    I hope your mouth feels better soon, so you can go back to having pain on your OTHER cheeks.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are NOT the cheeks we want to be sore. Hope you're feeling better, Sophie. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie hope you are feeling better now lovey ,nice pics ,love and spanks tim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael-
    Thank you, for both your comment here and on WSF. My teeth are feeling better, but I've been surviving on unbalanced meals such as mashed potatoes and jello for far too long now!

    Brett-
    Thanks! I am. :-)

    Tim-
    Thank you, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just tuned in this site site for the first time. Have You ever checked out Redneckspanking?

    ReplyDelete