Monday, July 5, 2010

Spanking Shoot Saga- Part 1

I felt a mixture of nerves and stifled exhilaration as I knocked on the door to the AEG studio for my first shoot. With me, I had brought a bag of several different outfits, just to be sure I was prepared. I had some idea of what to expect, of course, because I had accompanied Danny to his shoot a few weeks earlier to observe and have my interview. It was different now, though. I had watched the models get briefed on what the scene was about, stand in position, get spanked in front of God-knows how many viewers while I sat off to the side and vicariously felt their pain.I was about to be in their position.

It was my turn!

I knew a few things about myself that calmed me. For instance, I knew I could take a hard spanking. But that had always been in private, or in front of a select few friends at the local club. I also knew that I loved talking about my spanko-hood, and how it came to be. But never had I done so with two cameras and three people staring at me, sweltering lights and all. So I found myself a little uneasy when Betty answered the door and invited me inside to fill out my paperwork.

Luckily, I was quickly made to feel more at ease. They do a very good job of that there. Michael Masterson came in shortly after I was through signing papers, and we sat and discussed what he would be asking me during the interview, what I should expect, if I had any questions, etc. By this point, I was getting excited. I felt the exhibitionist in me surface as I thought about the experiences I wanted to share, and thought about the spankings ahead. I was given a quick tour of the studio, shown where I could change my clothes, the different sets, where the bathroom and snack room were. Then we were ready to go.

The shoot started with me sitting in a chair and getting interviewed by Michael. This was the part I was most nervous about. While I certainly feel comfortable getting a good spanking, I had a little stage fright about the talking part. As the interview progressed, however, I forgot about the camera a little more and was able to talk about one of my favorite subjects quite easily. :-) By the end of that take, I had gotten naked, talked for a while, and gotten an introductory hand spanking from Betty. Turning off the camera, the camera-man looked over at Michael and commented on how well it went. My head grew a few sizes and I was ready to jump into the next scene.

To be continued!

Also, I wanted to thank Clare Fonda for giving me a mention on her blog. She is definitely someone I greatly respect in the industry, and I cannot wait to meet her in person some day soon. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for sharing that with us Sophie - I'm looking forward to the next part and future reports.

    I know it's stating the obvious, but you have a beautiful body, especially your bottom! I, for one, am also pleased that you like to be spanked naked - it's what I like to see, with an older male spanker.

    Best regards
    pml

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sophie - you're lovely! ;-). Downloaded your session with Michael Masterson a few days ago but it now seems to have disappeared from the Realspankings website. Glad I got them before they went, but where did they go?

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike- I just checked and the scenes are still up on both Realspankings (under "recent updates" and "punishment profiles") and RealspankingInstitute (under "arrivals"). Let me know if you need the exact links. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Sophie. You've done all of us who wanted this for you proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pml-
    I'm so glad you think so. :-) Part two up in a just a minute!

    Malignus-
    Aw, that makes me happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete