Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spanking Shoot Saga- Part 2

Following the first scene, Michael asked me which implement I would like to have used on me for the second shoot. I told him I was a big fan of the belt. So, it was decided, and Betty took me back to the changing room for me to change out of my sun dress and into some black jeans and a red tank top. Coming back on set, I bent over the desk for a quick and hard belting from Mr. Masterson. Something I noticed quickly is that the scenes go very fast, and for all of the preparation, lighting, camera adjustment, etc, the actual scene is a breeze. I also noticed a difference in my pain tolerance. I could tell that the belt strokes were close to full force, yet I did not feel much pain. It's the endorphins. I knew I was on camera and was so focused on making it through the scene that the pain was really on the backburner (pun intended). :-)

The third scene was for the Institute, and I walked with Betty back to the room where they keep costumes/schoolgirl uniforms, etc, so that I could get fitted for mine. On the way back to the set, I stopped in the bathroom and looked at my bare bottom in the mirror (I always love doing this). It was reddened and slightly marked from the belt, but I was already ready to amp it up. I let Michael know that I was okay with a caning on the bare for the last scene, and he was happy to oblige. Here's one more thing I noticed. The headspace is much different during an on-camera spanking. I felt much more business-like, trying to be sure I reacted in a good way, moved the hair out of my face, paid attention to positioning. When I'm being spanked in private, I can thrash about all I'd like, plead with my Spanker, etc. This was different.

Don't get me wrong, I still had a lot of fun and enjoyed knowing that others would be watching me. But it is more of a formal environment. At one point, before the caning while Michael was scolding me, a phone went off somewhere in the studio, and we had to stop and start again a few minutes later. It is a business, after all, and not all of the models enjoy the spanking and head space as much as I do. :-) And one more thing. During that last scene, as I was dressing in my school uniform, I had the hardest time pulling up the knee socks that Betty gave me. My feet were a bit sweaty from the nerves, and the socks were very tight fitting. I kept my cool, but I found myself laughing as I watched the video later and saw Betty's impatient, yet slightly amused expression!

It was a great experience over all, though, and I've enjoyed hearing the feedback from the members and viewers. I will be shooting with them at the end of this month, and look forward to it!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Sophie. It will be interesting see if your reactions, and your pain tolerance, remain the same as you do more shoots, or whether as you get used to it and your nerves subside, your reactions will return to normal.

    You say that not all of the models enjoy the spanking and head space as much as you do, did you get a chance to compare experiences with any of them?

    Regards
    pml

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this insight into how you felt during the shoot. I was pleased to read that you stopped off at the bathroom to inspect your bare bottom in the mirror...it's good to know that you want to note the state of your chastised bottom as soon as possible after a spanking.

    Take care..

    Aristotle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sophie,

    You write “I felt much more business-like, trying to be sure I reacted in a good way, moved the hair out of my face, paid attention to positioning. When I'm being spanked in private, I can thrash about all I'd like, plead with my Spanker, etc.” And your reaction, required by cheap directors from all models, is what makes spanking films so stilted, artificial and unconvincing – in a word: boring.

    What viewers want, I would think, is girls thrashing about and pleading. Not ham acting, but manifesting the heat building in their bottom. Spanking films are a special theatrical genre, in the sense that the situation is artificial (schools, strict uncles, prisons), but the pain is real. Producers manage to make it look faked.

    Subvert the system. Don’t be business-like. Let your suffering bottom take control of the shoot.
    ;-)

    François

    ReplyDelete
  4. A face that radiates grace and charm, the bewitching body of a young nymph, a sharp mind that expresses ideas in witty and flawless English – isn’t it the best combination nature and culture can possibly offer?

    Glad I’ve stumbled across this blog. I like the idea of asking ‘anything’, and I’ve started already (under a pseudo, as suggested!).

    Looking forward to reading more intimate anecdotes, indiscrete reports on shoots and modelling, and fantasies and stories,

    François

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Sophie, I learned of this blog from your post on the World Spanking Forum (WSF), and read it all, and wrote a comment too long to post here, so I sent it as a private message on the WSF. I don't know how often you check your account on the WSF, so I thought I'd tell you it's there. Thanks for the blog. Best wishes.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to disagree with Francois. As someone who has spanked Sophie many times, I can assert that what she referred to was only the product of her own nervous perceptions of self as a result of her first shoot. She faithfully kept to her natural reactions (she can take a hell of a spanking - these were not forced inhibitions).

    There is not one moment of time down to Planck scale that is not entirely Sophie and I'm proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pml-
    I have gotten the chance to speak with several other models, and some of them are genuinely into it. Others are simply not opposed to it, and then there are those who have no interest in it in their personal lives at all. All of the groups are appealing to different audiences. Some enjoy watching a girl get it who hates it, fights it, genuinely fears it. Others like to watch those who are a bit bratty, or who secretly are enjoying it. I am curious to see my own development in the scenes I do, too!

    Aristotle-
    Yes, that is one of my favorite parts of the spanking process by far!

    Francois-
    Thank you for the compliments and advice. :-) I do agree that faking, or overacting spankees are far too common in the production of spanking videos. I will definitely make an effort to keep my reactions genuine. Hope you will continue to stop by!

    Michael-
    Yes, I just checked and read your message, thanks for the heads up here! I often forget to check things over there. I will compose a response as soon as I have the the time. :-)

    Malignus-
    Thank you very much for the vote of confidence, and yes, you certainly know my pain tolerance better than most! I do love to make you proud. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review... I always thought what it would be like to step into the "RL Spanking Scene." Anyways, Great Job Sophie!

    ReplyDelete